What you’ll need:
- Leather cord
- Needle and thread (same colour as the cord)
- 10-12 beads
- Lobster clasp
What to do:
- Measure the diameter of your wrist. Double that length and add 6cm onto the end. Cut the cord to that length.
- Loop the cord in half. Measure 1cm in from the loop and put in a few stitches there to bring both strands together.
- Bring your needle through one cord. String one bead through. Bring your needle through the other cord.
- Thread your needle through both cords so that your bead is enclosed somewhat like an eye.
- Repeat until your bracelet is at an appropriate length.
- To finish the bracelet, thread your lobster clasp onto the end. Trim off excess.